Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which Digital Wordings will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund, and the responsibility of Digital Wordings in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By registering for any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
All the information that we collect is utilized for bettering our web site’s content, to notify the clients about our website updates or to look into the problem with their request. In case you do not want to receive an email from us in the future, please inform us by writing to us either through e-mail or letter.
Coverage & Scope
- Our refund policy covers the refunds by Digital Wordings and/or a website owned and managed by Digital Wordings.
- This policy does not have any application for companies that are not owned or controlled by Digital Wordings or for persons not employed or managed by Digital Wordings. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which Digital Wordings ’s website link.
Filing a Complaint
- At Digital Wordings we take every project with the final product insight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
- Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, it is our request that you take out a few precious minutes to write to us at email@example.com for a final dialogue prior to requesting a refund.
- Only if we are unable to reach a common ground with you after talks should a refund claim can be filed.
Eligibility for refund
At Digital Wordings as a creative digital agency in India every project is important to us and we make sure that we handle each project with utmost care and professionalism. Our aim is to provide the results as per the terms and conditions of the proposal. However, despite every measure if the client is not satisfied with the results and chooses to go for the dispute resolution process, we consider refund requests as per the following program in which our services and refund policy related to each service is very clearly listed:
Web / Graphic design
- Full refund: In cases where the project has not been started or if the initial design style has not been approved. The Full Refund policy will initiate after receive the upfront payment date and will take 180 days to refund the amount.
- Partial refund: If there is a failure to deliver as per our delivery policy after the approval of the initial design style. The partial refund will be in proportion to the work completed.
- No refunds: If the project has been completed and uploaded on the server.
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated.
- There is an agreement for every web programming project. However, if there is no agreement and no clear discussion of refund policy, the following delivery policy will hold true.
- Partial refund will be issued as per the judgement of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and contract of agreement. The amount will be calculated by Digital Wordings taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
Applicability of the Delivery Policy
NOTE: Digital Wordings ’s delivery commitment is subject to:
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed-upon payments are clear.
- Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at the proper time. If there is delay or failure in the completion of the project due to improper communication from the client, it cannot be attributed to Digital Wordings.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, Digital Wordings is not liable to follow it’s delivery or refund commitments.
- There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
Digital Wordings ’s liability is bound by the value of the chunk of the project (as per our proposal) which remains incomplete at a given point of time. Digital Wordings is not obligated for losses due to the services provided/ not provided or the delay in the same at any point in time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been canceled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to Digital Wordings in writing.
Processing of Refunds
The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within 180 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon at the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.
And The full refunds will be processed and mailed within 50 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by check or refund by credit card.